Is there, I ask you, a better pop Christmas song than Last Christmas? I proudly sing (and dance) along to Freedom -- just try doing a "breast stroke" style move during the chorus of Freedom. I think you'll like it.
Doing Karaoke? Nothin' like a little Wake Me Up Before You Go Go! to get the crowd on your side.
Even though I Want Your Sex is a little risque for my pent-up taste, I have to admire his homage to Faith. Who cares if he ends up slumped over his steering wheel one too many times? I will always love George Michael.
However, I will not always love Michael George.
Michael George is a fellow in my ward who has recently taken a shine to me. Now every girl likes to be liked, however, they like to be liked by someone there is a remote chance for romance with. Sadly, romance is definitely not in cards with Michael George.
There are so many obstacles to the match, I'm not even sure where to start:
- Age (let's just say he prefers his corn creamed),
- Interests (not sure what they are other than spending time at the library and leaving 4 minute messages on my phone),
- Temperament (uh - nerdy, and not in a good way),
- Height and Weight (I'm bigger on both counts) and finally....
- He's a close talker. Give me my space, little dude. That's all I can say.
- Endure him for one 30 minute meeting once a month (I can't even imagine the torture!!)
- Find out if he's a strong member of the Church. If he is, I'll feel good about ditching Home Teaching. If he isn't I'll have to resort to #1.
I mean, come on, my heart belongs to George Michael. I have to be true to my heart.