Wait for me! Wait for me! I don't want to be just one of the pack ... but then again, it's lonely here without a blog. So watch out folks, I'm starting my own blog! Buyer beware: you may find out more about my wacky brain then you're really interested in in. I can't be held liable for anything forthwith.
On the off chance someone I don't know reads this, here's a brief bio:
- Born/Raised in Loveland,Colorado
- 5th of 7 kids (4 boys: Tod, Brad, Kevin, Derek & 3 girls: Kirsten, Gretchen, Merridee). My family is scattered around the country, with the highest concentration in the Pacific Northwest.
- Lived in Maryland since 2000.
- Bounced all over Montgomery and Prince George's Counties, but now happily settled in Silver Spring, just over the DC border.
- University at BYU
- Grad School at University of Maryland in Library Science. (seriously, they have a school for that.)
- Now gainfully employed at CSA as a "Senior Project Specialist" aka Project Manager for this little beauty: MultiSearch (CSA's Federated Search engine)
- After school job at Ann Taylor Loft
- Favorite Time of day: Bedtime
- Favorite drink: Diet Coke
- Favorite Color: All of them
- Favorite Radio station: WOXY (internet station)
- New Favorite way to waste time at work: Post to my blog (of course!)