Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Storybook Collection

I am toujours working working working on my latest line of baby-girl fashions. One never knows when a baby shower will come up and you need to have a super cute gift ready on the double. This collection was for my friend Alicia who is having a girl any second now. Can't wait to see the little cutie!

It's a little ironic that I ended up settling on this theme for her present, because I found out later that she'd dreamed I bought her story BOOKS. Imagine how surprised slash STOKED she was to get story ONESIES instead!! This collection was totally meant to be.

So with no further ado, I present to you:

The Storybook Collection



La Madeline



Say bonjour to everyone's favorite little fille d'├ęcole.


Grow, Sally. Grow!



See Sally growing up faster every day.


Sunday in the Park avec Babar



Those sophiticated Elephants, Babar and Celeste, take Pom, Flora, and Alexander out for a spin in their pram.


Fin.

2 comments:

erinmalia said...

nice!

Erin said...

Um...did you make those? SO cute.