Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Storybook Collection

I am toujours working working working on my latest line of baby-girl fashions. One never knows when a baby shower will come up and you need to have a super cute gift ready on the double. This collection was for my friend Alicia who is having a girl any second now. Can't wait to see the little cutie!

It's a little ironic that I ended up settling on this theme for her present, because I found out later that she'd dreamed I bought her story BOOKS. Imagine how surprised slash STOKED she was to get story ONESIES instead!! This collection was totally meant to be.

So with no further ado, I present to you:

The Storybook Collection



La Madeline



Say bonjour to everyone's favorite little fille d'école.


Grow, Sally. Grow!



See Sally growing up faster every day.


Sunday in the Park avec Babar



Those sophiticated Elephants, Babar and Celeste, take Pom, Flora, and Alexander out for a spin in their pram.


Fin.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Um...did you make those? SO cute.