Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Serious Hairapy


So this is what my hair is doing these days: It's long. It's brown. It's kinda a pain.

Which is why I'm so glad I found my new favorite thing: Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser. My hair stylist told me that I shouldn't wash my hair everyday, since all of that styling is just way too damaging to my lovely locks. Unfortunately, not washing everyday introduces a grease factor. In the past I would try to mellow it out by rubbing baby powder through my hair. This isn't such a great approach because it makes me smell like an old woman or a baby's butt (both not what I'm going for), and it generally just ends up a greasy/goopey mess which I have to scrape up into a ponytail anyway.

This is where the Dry Cleanser comes in handy. Because it's DRY. But it still CLEANS. And you just spray it all over your hair and automagically you have clean hair. It's about time the scientists of the world finally created something that has a real life-changing impact. I mean, what we're talking about here is SPRAY ON CLEAN, PEOPLE! Consider the possibilities!

I really don't know how my life could get any better. Not only do I not have to get up early so I can spend those 15 minutes drying and styling my hair, but it makes my hair instantly glamorous with like zero effort on my part.

Finally, I have reached Hair Nirvana!

(My second favorite thing is Picnik ... which I used to create the cute picture above! Fun, huh?)

4 comments:

Camie said...

I really wish we had known about this back when I had all that fake hair and couldn't wash it everyday. That was such a pain in the ass. It was a part-time job just maintaining. Excellent find my friend.

holly said...

oooh, send me a sample! since I average 2.2 showers a week this sounds like a fabulous way to hide that fact....

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing this with the world Gretchen. You may have also just changed my life forever. I actually got butterflies in my stomach. Awesome...I'm so trying this out!

Salt H2O said...

Where does the dirt go? Hmmm...did you ever see that jack black movie where he invetns stuff that just makes poo disapear?