Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One good thing

By all rights, I should be completely disgusted by the media coverage of Paris Hilton's release from jail. And I am. Of course I am. ..... But then I found out that Michael Moore got bumped from Larry King Live to make way for Paris.

And that made me smile.

I don't like muckrakers (which is the category I firmly place Michael Moore into). I work very hard to make sure that I don't get riled up about things that I neither know anything about or can do anything about. So to have him cheated out of some portion of his LKL slot by such a patently ridiculous interviewee makes up, in a very pleasing way, for the minutes of my life he stole while ranting during his Academy Award acceptance speech in 2003. You take some of my minutes, my man Larry will take some of yours. HA! Maybe karma works after all.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

i could not agree with you more. i can't stand that man...even more than i can't stand paris. and that's saying a lot.