Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Siskel & Gretchen Present

When heading out to the theater this summer you'll be tempted to make time for the bawdy comedies, and the epic blockbusters, and even the animated ogres, but if you really want to make your $9.50 go the distance then there's really only one reasonable choice: Once a musical unlike any musical you've ever seen before. Truly, one of the most remarkable pieces of film-making I think I've ever seen. If you don't see it, well, you're really doing yourself a disservice. That's all I can say.



Go. See. It.
(you can thank me later)

As a side note, let's all hope that this little baby gets picked up by a distributor, so we don't have to waste 3 hours watching Pirates of the Caribbean.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Ooooh, I looked at the link and I am so excited. Nothing makes me happier than a really great musical to fall in love with and it is high time I had a new one!

Thanks