Wednesday, July 9, 2008

12 Pictures Worth 12 (or so) Words

I discovered this little mosaic maker, and I think its SUPER FUN to use cool pictures from Flickr to illustrate things about me and my life.

To play the game right, you have to enter your answer to the question into a Flickr search and then pick one image from the first set of results - no cheating now my little black-hearted cheaters. Some of the questions are hard, like Favorite Food? Just one? Impossible. Or describing myself in one word? Very tricky. But anyway, I think my favorite is that seal. That seal is crackin me UP!



Questions and My answers:

1. What is your first name? Gretchen
2. What is your favorite food? Dark Chocolate
3. What was the name of your High School? Loveland
4. What is your favorite color? Pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? James McAvoy
6. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke
7. Where is your dream vacation? Prague
8. What is your favorite dessert? Pie
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Beloved
10. What do you love most in life? Laughter
11. One word to describe you? Happy
12. Your flickr name? ghanson


Photo credits:
1. Gretchen, 2. Handmade chocolate cupcakes filled with blueberry cream and topped with dark chocolate ganache and some more of these absolutely delicious wild blueberries, 3. Loveland Statue, 4. 3 different pink eyechips, 5. james mcavoy, 6. Amazing Circles: Diet Coke Cans, 7. Farewell To Prague, 8. I Heart Pie..., 9. Beloved, 10. {side-splitting laughter}, 11. Happy Birthday Flickr Account, 12. Mark Messier with the Hanson Brothers

To create your own Flickr mosaic use this mosaic maker.

No comments: