Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beer Apologist

"Beer has no calories."

"Dream on dude! Booze = calories = fat. The calories are 80% of the reason why I don't drink. The other 20% is a little thing called 'eternal salvation'."

"Well, we already know you're screwed there."

"You're probably right. Damn."

"So you should drink light beer."

2 comments:

erin said...

beer schmeer. if you feel like you're already screwed out of eternal salvation there are so many other things in which you should delve. tank tops come to mind...

Mandee said...

I agree... but you are never totally screwed out of eternal salvation.