Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lars


So I've got plans already, but you guys should rent a video this weekend. I've already decided what you should get because I hate it when you guys fight in the movie store - it's so embarrassing! You will rent Lars and the Real Girl!

Think a movie about a man that falls in love with a sex doll isn't for you? Let me assure you that it is. It really is. (That is, if you like love and unrequited love and the possibilities of love combined with quirkiness and bizarre clothing choices and delusions. Then, yes, this movie is definitely for you.)



And just so you don't think I'm a perv - this is rated PG-13 and is completely viewable by sensitive eyes.

2 comments:

Camie said...

I'm putting it on my list.

Julie said...

me too ... looks fun and interesting. Thanks for the rating clarification ... :)