- Volunteer at the Botanic Gardens - Canceled due to my extreme laziness
- Hair Appointment - Canceled due to a house showing at the hairdresser's
- Gym - completed
- Buy a new Camera - completed
- Grocery store - completed
- Laundry - completed
- Shopping for new shoes and purse - unplanned but completed
- Buy a few new books at Borders - unplanned but completed
- Watch The Country Girl (which is a surprisingly great movie! It's Grace Kelly as you've never seen her. I highly recommend it!!) - unplanned, but totally worth it!
- Church - Canceled due to another attack of my extreme laziness
- Lunch date with a fellow from Virginia - Canceled due to him taking his mom to the ER
- Walk to the video store to return my movies - completed
- Detour during walk to talk a nap in the park - unplanned but necessary
- Sunburn due to nap in the park - unplanned and undesired
- Dinner date with a fellow in town from Seattle - Canceled because no firm plans were in place and he talks about himself in the 3rd person with a Fernando's Hideaway accent. ("Armand is being in town tonight. Would you like to get together with Armand?")
All in all, it wasn't a bad weekend. I just didn't do as much as I thought I would. But tomorrow! Tomorrow is when all of the really important things are happening!