But even with all of the good times, there are still some things that should definitely stay in Vegas. Such as .......
- Seeing one of the male Sr. VPs watching Charmed while running on the treadmill. Come on now, we all watch Charmed from time to time ... but we don't admit it, and we should never do it in public.
- The animatronic show at Caesar's Palace. It was horrible. They could learn a thing or two from Chuck-E-Cheese.
- Dancing like a fool at the opening social. I wish I could blame doing really bad air guitar (twice) on the booze. But I can't. I'm just hoping everyone else really took advantage of the open bar and can't remember.
- Singing along with every song at a piano bar. It was a DUELING piano bar, so maybe that makes it better. But probably not.
- Seeing some Ladies of the Night trolling for business in the hotel bar. Got me some edumacation there, I'll tell ya.